Welcome & Disclaimer

Hello & welcome to SuthrnPrincess Tuts. I am so excited that you stopped in to see what I have made with the gorgeous tubes and fabby kits that are out there. You will find FTU & PTU kits as well as FTU & PTU Tubes are used in my tutorials. If you run into a problem on a tut please feel free to email me and I will help if I can. My use of a FTU tube does not give you permission to use it. I have obtained permission either from the artist themselves or through a group to use their artwork. You need to personally contact them to obtain permission before using.

**Disclaimer**

The tuts contained within this blog are my own creation. They came from my brain and were created by my own hand. Any resemblance to the works of others is completely coincidental.



Powered by Blogger.
Monday, May 13, 2013

postheadericon Angel FTU

 
Supplies:
 
FTU Angel by Candy Treats
 
Tube of choice. I used Gary Rudisill available at Scraps & the City.
 
Circle mask 10 by Jenny on the CM blog.
 
Font of choice. I used Anglican and Vladimir Script.
 
PlugIns: Xero- Porcelain.
 
 
 
 
 
Let's Get Started:
 
Open a new 700 by 700 image.
 
Paste Lace.
 
Paste Paper1. Image>Resize to 85%. Drag below the lace. Duplicate. Select the lace. Click inside of the lace with the wand tool. Selections> Modify> Expand by 6. Selections> Invert. Select the top paper layer. Hit the delete key on the keyboard. Selections> Select None.
 
Open the mask in PSP.
 
Select the bottom paper. Layers> New Mask Layer> From Image> Find mask in the source drop down. Create mask from: source luminance. Invert mask data deselected.
 
Paste Glitter Circle. Drag to the top.
 
Paste tube. Image>Resize to 40%. Position in the frame as desired.
 
Effects> PlugIns: Xero- Porcelain: Softness 50, Strength 128, Brightness 128, Red 0, Green 0, Blue 255.
 
Duplicate.
 
Change the top layer blend mode to Luminance.
 
Merge down.
 
Duplicate. Drag below the lace. Select the top paper. Selections> Select All. Selections> Float. Selections> Defloat. Selections> Invert. Select the bottom tube layer and hit the delete key on the keyboard. Selections> Select None.
 
Select the top tube layer.
 
Effects> 3D Effects> Drop Shadow: vertical 2, horizontal 2, opacity 20, blur 5, color black.
 
Erase the top tube legs that are over the lace.
 
Select the bottom tube.
 
Drop shadow same settings.
 
Select the lace.
 
Drop shadow changing opacity to 30.
 
Paste clouds. Drag to the top. Position at the bottom.
 
Paste flower cluster 2. Drag below the clouds. Position behind the clouds.
 
Drop shadow same settings.
 
Paste ribbon 1. Drag to the top. Position at the bottom.
 
Paste ivy. Drag to the bottom. Position at the bottom.
 
Drop shadow changing the opacity to 50.
 
Merge visible.
 
Image> canvas Size: 605 width by 635 height.
 
Recenter with pick tool.
 
Add copyright.
 
Add word: Anglican 150 color #3d586e.
 
Adjust> Add/Remove Noise> Add Noise: Gaussian 15 monochrome checked.
 
Drop shadow changing vertical and horizontal to 4 and opacity to 100.
 
Add name. I used Vladimir Script size 72 white.
 
Drop shadow changing vertical and horizontal to 2.
 
Merge visible.
 
Save as PNG.

0 comments:

TWI

Photobucket

Sunshine Daze Topsite

Sunshine Daze Topsites List

Vote Please

Photobucket

Fan Of

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Chat box

About Me

My Photo
SuthrnPrincess
I am a mom of 5 rambunctious and audacious kids. 1 girl and 4 boys. I started out tagging and fell in love with my PSP. I am with the most wonderful man in my world, George. If you make something with a mask or template I would love to see it. Please feel free to email me at georges_princess@yahoo.com. If you make a tutorial please link back to my blog for supplies do not include my materials nor link to my file share site. I would love to put your tutorial link on my blog so please feel free to email me :).
View my complete profile

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

CT For

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Followers

Labels