Welcome & Disclaimer

Hello & welcome to SuthrnPrincess Tuts. I am so excited that you stopped in to see what I have made with the gorgeous tubes and fabby kits that are out there. You will find FTU & PTU kits as well as FTU & PTU Tubes are used in my tutorials. If you run into a problem on a tut please feel free to email me and I will help if I can. My use of a FTU tube does not give you permission to use it. I have obtained permission either from the artist themselves or through a group to use their artwork. You need to personally contact them to obtain permission before using.

**Disclaimer**

The tuts contained within this blog are my own creation. They came from my brain and were created by my own hand. Any resemblance to the works of others is completely coincidental.



Powered by Blogger.
Monday, May 06, 2013

postheadericon Sex & Skull Candy PTU

 
Supplies:
 
PTU kit Sex & Skull Candy by Toxic Desirez available at The PSP Project.
 
Tube of choice. I used Uchakina (Lady Mishka). I purchased it at The PSP Project when she was there. You will have to check her site to see where she is currently selling.
 
PlugIns: Xero- Porcelain.
 
Font of choice. I used Scotosaurus.
 
 
 
 
Let's Get Started:
 
Open a new 700 by 700 image.
 
Paste frame 3. Image>Resize to 85%.
 
Paste Paper16. Image>Resize to 85%. Drag below the frame. Select the frame. Click inside of the frame with the wand tool. Selections> Modify> Expand by 8. Selections> Invert. Select the paper layer and hit the delete key on the keyboard. Selections> Select None.
 
Select the paper layer.
 
Effects> PlugIns> Xero- Porcelain: Softness 50, Strength 128, Brightness 128, Red 0, Green 0, Blue 255.
 
Paste tube of choice. Image> Resize to 85%. Position in the frame as desired. Porcelain. Duplicate. Change the blend mode of the top tube to Soft Light. Merge down.
 
Duplicate again.
 
Drag duplicate above the frame. Erase the legs and feet of both tubes (the part over the frame on the top one and the part sticking out on the bottom one).
 
Effects> 3D Effects> Drop Shadow: vertical 3, horizontal 3, opacity 20, blur 5, color black.
 
Repeat with other tube layer.
 
Select the frame layer.
 
Drop shadow changing the opacity to 35.
 
Paste wordart. Image> Resize to 75%.
 
Drop shadow changing the opacity to 45.
 
Paste condom. Image> Resize to 45%. Drag to the top layer. Position at the bottom right.
 
Drop shadow changing vertical and horizontal to 2 and opacity to 20.
 
Paste Toy. Image> Resize to 45%. Drag behind the condom. Position to the right of the condom.
 
Drop shadow changing the opacity to 25.
 
Paste teddy. Image>Resize to 25%. Drag to the top. Position to the left of the condom.
 
Drop shadow changing the opacity to 20.
 
Paste whip. Image> Resize to 45%. Drag behind the toy. Position at the bottom right.
 
Drop shadow changing the opacity to 25.
 
Paste dice. Image>Resize to 35%. Drag behind the bear. Position to the right of the bear.
 
Drop shadow same settings.
 
Paste splatter. Drag to the bottom.
 
Merge visible.
 
Image> Canvas Size: 625 width by 590 height.
 
Recenter with pick tool.
 
Add copyright.
 
Add name with font of choice. I used Scotosaurus size 48 bold color white.
 
Drop shadow changing the opacity to 75.
 
Merge visible.
 
Save as PNG.

0 comments:

TWI

Photobucket

Sunshine Daze Topsite

Sunshine Daze Topsites List

Vote Please

Photobucket

Fan Of

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Chat box

About Me

My Photo
SuthrnPrincess
I am a mom of 5 rambunctious and audacious kids. 1 girl and 4 boys. I started out tagging and fell in love with my PSP. I am with the most wonderful man in my world, George. If you make something with a mask or template I would love to see it. Please feel free to email me at georges_princess@yahoo.com. If you make a tutorial please link back to my blog for supplies do not include my materials nor link to my file share site. I would love to put your tutorial link on my blog so please feel free to email me :).
View my complete profile

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

CT For

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Followers

Labels