Welcome & Disclaimer

Hello & welcome to SuthrnPrincess Tuts. I am so excited that you stopped in to see what I have made with the gorgeous tubes and fabby kits that are out there. You will find FTU & PTU kits as well as FTU & PTU Tubes are used in my tutorials. If you run into a problem on a tut please feel free to email me and I will help if I can. My use of a FTU tube does not give you permission to use it. I have obtained permission either from the artist themselves or through a group to use their artwork. You need to personally contact them to obtain permission before using.

**Disclaimer**

The tuts contained within this blog are my own creation. They came from my brain and were created by my own hand. Any resemblance to the works of others is completely coincidental.



Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, August 09, 2011

postheadericon Trick or Treat Tut

 
 
Supplies:

Tube by Keith Garvey at his store

PTU ScrapKit by Missy at Scraps With Attitude Boo Crew

Mask #364 from WSL located on her blog

Font of choice. I used Akashi MF

Frame by me



Lets get started:

Open a new 700x700 image.

Copy and paste the frame provided (or a frame of your choice) to your canvas.

Copy and paste the paper of your choice to your canvas (I used paper 14). Resize with Pick Tool until it is how you like it. Use Magic Wand Tool and select inside of the frame. Selections> Modify> Expand by 5 then hit OK. Selections> Invert make sure you are on your paper layer now and then hit your delete key. Stay on your paper layer select Adjust> Blur> Blur.

Copy and paste Fastener of choice (I used Fastener 2) to your canvas. Resize and rotate with your Pick Tool. Effects> 3D Effects> Drop Shadow Settings: Vertical 1, Horizontal 1, Opacity 60, Blur 3, Color black.

Copy and paste Cat of choice (I used Cat 2). Resize with your Pick Tool to where it fits above your frame and two the right.

Copy and paste Dog of choice (I used Dog 1). Resize with Pick Tool and place over left of frame between Fastener and Cat.

Drop shadow the cat and the dog to same settings as before.

Copy and paste your tube of choice. Drag your tube layer under your frame layer. Move to the right side of the frame and resize as needed. Select your frame layer and using your Magic Wand Tool click inside of the frame. Then Selections> Modify> Expand x5 and then OK. Selections> Invert reselect your tube layer and hit your delete key on your keyboard.

Layers> Duplicate. Image> Mirror. Change Blend Mode on both (located just above your layers list) to Luminance.

Copy and paste Flower Group of choice (I used Flower Group 2) resize with Pick Tool and move to top left of canvas. Layers> Duplicate. Image> Mirror. Image> Flip.

Drop shadow both Flower Groups to same settings as before.

Copy and paste Paper of choice (I used Paper 12). Drag the paper layer under all of your other layers.

Open your mask of choice. While on your canvas select Layers> New Mask Layer> From Image settings: select the name of the mask in your drop down area, make sure Source Luminance is selected and that Invert is not selected.

Merge the mask group.

Use Font of choice to add Trick Or Treat. I used Akashi MF. Duplicate the text layer and convert to raster. Adjust> Add/Remove Noise> Add Noise Settings: Uniform, 35%, Monochrome should be checked. Hit ok.

Change the stroke on the bottom text layer to 5 and convert to raster. Add Noise like you did with the top layer.

Add your copyright.

Add name that you want on tag using a font of choice.

Resize to 600x600 (or smaller if needed just make sure your copyright is still readable).

Save as PNG.



Thank you for trying my tut. I hope that you had as much fun making your tag as I did mine. This is my own brainchild, resemblance to anyone else's work is merely coincidental and unintentional.

0 comments:

TWI

Photobucket

Sunshine Daze Topsite

Sunshine Daze Topsites List

Vote Please

Photobucket

Fan Of

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Chat box

About Me

My Photo
SuthrnPrincess
I am a mom of 5 rambunctious and audacious kids. 1 girl and 4 boys. I started out tagging and fell in love with my PSP. I am with the most wonderful man in my world, George. If you make something with a mask or template I would love to see it. Please feel free to email me at georges_princess@yahoo.com. If you make a tutorial please link back to my blog for supplies do not include my materials nor link to my file share site. I would love to put your tutorial link on my blog so please feel free to email me :).
View my complete profile

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

CT For

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Followers

Labels